Applications

                       

                       

                       
                  The Principal,
                  Government College,
                  A.B.C. (City).


Subject:   FULL FEE CONCESSION.

Sir,
                       
            Most respectfully, I beg to say that my father is doing a job as a clerk in Education Department. In his meager income, it is very difficult for him to bear my educational expenses. I want to continue my studies as it has always been my keen desire to be an M.B.A.
            In view of above mentioned facts, I request you to grant me full fee concession so that I may continue my studies. I shall be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness.
            Thanking you in anticipation.
                                                                                    Yours obediently,
                                                                                      Roll No. X.Y.Z.




                  Application No.2



                  The Principal,
                  Government College,
                  A.B.C. (City).


Subject:         REMISSION OF FINE.
Sir,

            With due respect, I beg to say that I could not deposit the college dues in time. It was all on account of illness. My name was also been struck off. In fact, I had a severe attack of Bronchitis. I was laid up in bed for one week. I was brought to the hospital as it is my chronic problem. I have followed the guidelines of the physician. Now by the grace of God, I have been recovered up to a great extent. All this was unavoidable. There was no one except my mother and sister at home who could come to college and submit my application.
I, therefore, pray that you will be kind enough to grant me leave of absence for these seven days.
            Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                  Roll No. X.Y.Z.
                       


                       
                  Application No.3


                  The Principal,
                  Government College,
                  A.B.C.



Subject:         PERMISSION FOR THE CHANGE OF SUBJECTS.
Sir,

            Most respectfully, I beg to say that I am a student of first year at your college. I took up Civics because I wanted to do LLB. But now I have changed my mind and want to do M.A. in Economics.
It is requested that I may please be allowed to take up Economics instead of Civics. I have sought permission from my father also. It will be a great favour to me.
            Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                    Roll No. X.Y.Z.
                       



                       
                  Application No.4



The Principal,
                  Government College,
                  A.B.C.



Subject:         REFUND OF LIBRARY SECURITY.
Sir,

            Most respectfully, I beg to say that I have been student of your college in the session of 2007-2009. I have done my F.Sc under your kindest supervision vide Roll Number 10. I have secured 870 marks.
Kindly refund my library security so that I may spend this money on other books.
            I shall be very grateful to you.

Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                    Roll No. X.Y.Z.
                       




                       
                  Application No.5



.                 The Principal,
                  Government College,
                  A.B.C.



Subject:         GRANT OF ONE MONTH’S LEAVE.
Sir,

            Most respectfully, I beg to say that I have been ill for one week. The doctor has advised me to take rest for one month. Kindly grant me leave for one month so that I may take rest and enjoy recover completely. I shall be very thankful to you for this kind favour.
           
Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                    Roll No. X.Y.Z.
                       





                  Application No.6



                  The Principal,
                  Government College,
                  A.B.C.



Subject:         GRANT OF SCHOLARSHIP.
Sir,

            Most respectfully, I beg to say that I got A+ grade in the Matriculation examination and I am eligible to get scholarship. I want to continue my studies as it has always been my keen desire to be an M.B.A.
In view of the above mentioned facts, I request you to grant me scholarship so that I may continue my studies. I shall be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness.
           
Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                   Roll No. X.Y.Z.
                       







                  Application No.7



                  The Principal,
                  Government College,
                  A.B.C.



Subject:         ISSUANCE OF CHARACTER CERTIFICATE.
Sir,

            Most respectfully, I beg to say that I have been a student of your college for the last two years. I passed my Intermediate Examination last year. I was placed in first division. During my stay at college, I was captain of cricket team. I desire to continue my studies further but my family circumstances do not allow me to do so. Hence most reluctantly I have to give up the idea of continuing my studies. I have been an obedient student. I have great respect for my teachers who will bear out my character and good conduct.
            It is requested that I shall be highly obliged if you kindly issue me certificate of good conduct.
            Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                   Roll No. X.Y.Z.
                       


 
Top