Future Perfect Tense

a.   It expresses an activity that will be completed before another time or event in the future.

Example

I will graduate in June. I will see you in July. By the next time I see you I will have graduated.
I will have finished my homework by the time you come to night.

b.   It expresses an assumption.
(I assume/suppose that you have heard it)

More Examples

Positive Sentence

·         He will have revised his lesson.
·         She will have cooked food.
·         Zahid will have taken a bath.
·         We shall have run in the ground.
·         The do will have eaten meat.
·         She will have bought toys.
·         The washer man will have ironed the clothes.
·         Najma will have sung a song.

Negative Sentence

·         He will not have eaten his meal.
·         She will not have written a letter.
·         He will not have sold milk.
·         The gardener will not have picked flowers.
·         Zahid will not have learnt his lesson.
·         We shall not have seen the match.
·         The horses will not have eaten grass.
·         I shall not have finished my work.

Interrogative Sentence

·         Will you have written a letter?
·         Will you have taken a bath?
·         Will they have plucked flowers?
·         Will Zahid have learnt the lesson?
·         Will Nasima have finished her work?
·         Will the sparrow have made a nest?
·         Will the patient have taken the medicine?
·         Will the servant have made the bed?
 
Top