Letters       



Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for a birthday gift.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City),
April 15, 2015.

My dear uncle,

            Many thanks for the present of a watch that you have given me on my birthday. It is a very beautiful watch indeed. It keeps correct time. It will be very useful to me. It will make me regular and punctual. It will remind me of your love. I have shown it to all my class fellows. They all have liked it very much.
            Thanking you once again.
                                                                                    Your Loving Nephew,
                                                                                       A.B.C. (Name)



Write a letter to your friend for borrowing English book.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City),
April 15, 2015.

My dear Ali,

            My examination will begin tomorrow morning. I have missed my English book. It is very troublesome for me to sit in the examination hall without revising my lessons. Kindly lend me yours for ten days and send it per bearer. I assure you that I shall keep it with great care.
            Thanking you in anticipation.
                                                                                    Yours sincerely,
                                                                                       A.B.C. (Name)










Write a letter to your father asking for money.

Ans.    Assalam-o-Alaikum! May Allah be pleased with you! You will be glad to know that I have passed the 7th class examination with credit. I stood first in my class. I have to buy new books and exercise books. Moreover, I have to pay my hostel dues. I need at least five hundred rupees. Please send me this money as soon as possible. Thanks!

            Regards to dear mother.
            Your loving son





Write a letter to your father/mother telling him/her about your progress in studies.

Ans.    Assalam-o-Alaikum! May God be pleased with you! I received your kind letter yesterday. I was so glad to receive it. I kissed it and then read it again and again. Thank God that that you are enjoying good heath. In this letter you have asked me about my studies. You will be glad to know that I did very well in my December Test. I secured 787 marks in this test and stood first in my class. Acting upon your advice I am working very hard. I hope that I will secure 85% marks in the Annual Examination. I always need your blessings.

            With love to all at home.
Your loving son.






Write a letter to your father telling him about your mother’s illness.

Ans.    Assalam-o-Alaikum! May God be pleased with you! You left home for Lahore on Saturday. Mother fell ill with pneumonia on Sunday. She got high temperature and had severe headache. She was crying with pain. I ran to the Doctor Mushtaq. He came with me and checked Mama. He gave injection and some tablets. Now after three days she is feeling better. We all are attending on her. You need not worry about her health. Doctor says that she will recover soon.
            With best regards.
            Your loving son.





Write a letter to your friend condoling his/her mother’s death.

Ans.    Assalam-o-Alaikum! May Allah be pleased with you! I cannot describe in words how grieved I was to hear the sad news of the sudden death of your dear mother. She was a pious lady. She loved me as her own son. May his soul rest in peace. I feel deep and heart felt sympathy with you in your grief.
            May Allah support you in this time of great trial! Amin!
Yours in deep sympathy.

 
Top