· Feet: I have two feet.
· Feat: He showed many feats.
· Fair: He went to the fair.
· Fare: What is the railway fare from Lahore to Karachi?
· Flour: Flour is cheap in this city.
· Floor: Do not spit on the floor.
· Foul: He plays a foul game.
· Fowl: I saw water fowls in the zoo.
· Gate: He met me at the gate.
· Gait: She has a charming gait.
· Gaol: He was sent to the gaol.
· Goal: Death is not the goal of life.
· Heel: A thorn has run into my heel.
· Heal: The wound will heal soon.
· Healthy: A healthy man can enjoy life.
· Healthful: Morning walk is healthful for our body.
· Idle: Do not sit idle.
· Idol: The Arabs worshipped idols.
· Invent: Marcony invented radio.
· Discover: Columbus discovered American.
· Ice: He sells ice.
· Snow: Show is falling.
· Loose: Your coat is loose.
· Lose: He will lose the change.
· Lesson: He has learnt his lesson.
· Lessen: Try to lessen the work.
· Letter: Write a letter.
· Latter: Of wealth and health, the latter is more important.
· Liar: do not trust in a liar.
· Lawyer: I want to become a lawyer.
· Lovely: Rose is a lovely flower.
· Lovable: She is nice and lovable.
· Medal: Ali has won a silver medal.
· Meddle: Do not meddle in my affairs.
· Meet: I want to meet him.
· Meat: I eat meat.
· Metal: Gold is a very useful metal.
· Mettle: Ali showed his mettle in the battlefield.
· Marry: He wants to marry her.
· Merry: Eat, drink and be merry.
· Miner: He is a miner.
· Minor: These details are of minor importance.
· Necessity: It is the necessity of time to work hard.
· Necessary: It is necessary for you to prepare for the examination.
· Observation: Ali has quick observation.
· Observance: Observance of laws is necessary for every citizen.
· Prophet: The Holy Prophet (SAW) was born in Makkah.
· Profit: He is getting good profit.
· Populous: China is a populous country.
· Popular: Ali is very popular among his friends.
· Principal: He is principal of our college.
· Principle: He is a man of principle.
· Piece: Please give me a piece of paper.
· Peace: I like peace everywhere in the world.
· Prey: Hawk is a bird of prey.
· Pray: Pray for my success.
· People: People of Pakistan love their country.
· Peoples: Different peoples live in America.
· Pore: There are many pores in our body.
· Pour: Pour some more milk.
· Quiet: Please keep quite.
· Quite: I am quite well.
· Respectable: He belongs to a respectable family.
· Respectful: We should be respectful to our teachers.
· Rein: The horse man pulled the reins of the horse.
· Rain: It rained yesterday.
· Robbed: The robbers robbed the woman of her money.
· Stolen: Alia’s jewellery was stolen by the thief.
· Role: He performed an important role in this drama.
· Roll: My name was at the top in the roll.
· Root: Some plants have long roots.
· Route: You should follow the right route.
· Story: He told me a story.
· Storey: This house has two storeys.
· Sail: The ship is sailing.
· Sale: This house is for sale.
· Sinking: The ship is sinking.
· Drowning: The man is being drowned.
· Stationary: Our earth is not stationary.
· Stationery: I bought this note book from a stationery shop.
· Sole: The sole of this shoe is very hard.
· Soul: We have to work hard to keep our body and soul together.
· Scene: This scene is very beautiful.
· Seen: I have seen her after a long time.
· Teach: He teaches us English.
· Learn: We learn English from Mr. Ali.
· Team: Our team won the match.
· Teem: The forest teems with birds.
· Urbane: His manners are refined and urbane.
· Urban: He does not have any urban property.
· Vain: He tried again and again but all in vain.
· Vein: Our body has countless veins.
· Vale: I have never seen the vale of Kashmir.
· Veil: She wears veil.
· Wine: Do not drink wine.
· Vine: There is a big vine-yard in our village.
· Waste: Do not waste your time.
· Waist: He tied the sling rope to the straps around his waist.
· Write: Can you write a letter?
· Right: Always choose the right path.
· Wave: The waves of the sea followed one another silently.
· Waive: The age limit was waived off in favour of candidates.
· Way: Please tell me the way to Kasur.
· Weigh: This bundle weighs fifty pounds.
· Weak: He is too weak to walk.
· Week: Seven days make a week.
· Access: I have no access to the Headmaster.
· Excess: Excess of everything is bad.
· Artist: He is an Artist.
· Artisan: A carpenter is an artisan.
· Bridal: She is wearing a bridal dress.
· Bridle: Can you control a horse without a bridle?
· Bad: He is a bad boy.
· Bade: He bade me good-bye.
· Cast: She cast a glance at me.
· Caste: He is Syed by caste.
· Cattle: The cattle are grazing.
· Kettle: He put the kettle on fire.
· Canvas: I want to buy a shoe made of canvas.
· Canvass: He is canvassing for me.
· Coarse: Pakistan exports coarse cloth.
· Course: This question is out of course.
· Council: I am a member of the college council.
· Counsel: I gave him a wise counsel.
· Cite: He cited the verses of Holy Quran.
· Sight: It was a good sight.
· Custom: Sati is a bad custom.
· Habit: Smoking is a bad habit.
· Check: He checked my account.
· Cheque: It is a hundred rupee cheque.
· Deer: I saw a deer in the forest.
· Dear: He is very dear to me.
· Disease: Small pox is a bad disease.
· Deceased: The body of the deceased was laid to rest.
· Dual: I want dual desks.
· Duel: they fought a duel.
· Famous: Iqbal is a famous poet.
· Notorious: He is a notorious gambler.
· Hear: I hear with my ears.
· Listen: Listen to me.
· Hail: It was hailing.
· Hale: I am quite hale.
· Hair: He has curly hair.
· Hare: The hare runs fast.
· Hole: There is a hole in the wall.
· Whole: He told me the whole story.
· Industrial: Faisalabad is an industrial city.
· Industrious: Ali is an industrious boy.
· Journey: Write an essay on railway journey.
· Voyage: He made a voyage to Ceylon.
· Knotty: I can solve knotty problems.
· Naughty: He is a naughty boy.
· Lion: He saw a lion.
· Loin: Gird up your loin.
· Main: It is main gate of the building.
· Mane: He caught the horse by the mane.
· Male: He has no male issue.
· Mail: It is mail train.